Two people, including a school student, died due to electrocution in Goaland of Rajbari and Sundarganj of Gaibandha.
They died in two separate incidents on Friday (May 19) around 9 pm and 7 pm.
The two deceased are Rokon Sheikh (45), son of Syed Ali Sheikh of Kadamtali village of Golanda upazila and Falgacha Khamartari village of Bamondanga union of the upazila. Altaf Hossain’s son Leon Islam (14).
A wedding ceremony was going on at a neighbor’s house. Leon Islam was fixing the soundbox line there. At this time, he got caught in the electric wire. After the rescue, the village doctor arrived at the spot and declared him dead. Local UP member said. Moshiar Rahman Basunia confirmed the death of the schoolboy due to electrocution.
Meanwhile, Rokan Sheikh died after getting electrocuted at his house around 9 pm. Goland Upazila Health Complex’s emergency department doctor Roknuzzaman confirmed his death.
Source: Bhorer Kagoj by www.bhorerkagoj.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Bhorer Kagoj by www.bhorerkagoj.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!