On the 6th floor of a 14-story building in Bahçelivler, an explosion allegedly caused by a natural gas leak took place. While 2 people were affected by smoke in the incident, residents of the building experienced great panic. A cat was also taken out by firefighters.
On the 6th floor of the 14-storey building located on Bahçelievler Basın Sitesi Street, an explosion allegedly caused by a natural gas leak occurred. While 2 people were affected by smoke in the explosion, residents of the building experienced great panic. Upon the notice, many firefighters, health and police teams were dispatched to the scene. While the police teams, who went to the scene upon the notice, took security measures, the fire crews intervened in the smoke rising from the building. Learning that the condition of the injured is good, a cat in the house was removed by firefighters. (UAV)
Source: Anasayfa Manşet by www.acunn.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Anasayfa Manşet by www.acunn.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!