From Douris to Annie: 14 child murders that shocked Greece and will never be forgotten
The crime of the century, as the case of the death of the three children from Patras is already characterized, has already been added to the list of horror and the most heinous crimes with perpetrator parents.
Dozens of mothers have been described as modern “Medea”, while the list of horror includes fathers such as those accused of killing 6-year-old Nikos Douris and 13-year-old Vassula.
His mother turned out to be an accomplice along with her Polish partner last month 7 years old for five he hid his body for years of a boy in a toolbox.
- Just a month earlier, a 40-year-old mother threw her 4-year-old daughter from the balcony of their house in Neos Kosmos and then jumped into spaceending her own life.
- In February 2018 in St. Petersburg Newborn baby was found in the trash in St. Petersburg with the umbilical cord and a small rope around his neck and in his mouth tissues that had blocked the airway.
- In March of the same year another similar case came to light. Newborn baby was found dead on the roof of an apartment building in Nea Smyrni, wrapped in the umbilical cord.
- Tragic death was found by six-year-old Stella Eikospentaki from the hands of her own father in St. Barbara on April 28, 2017.
Her father reported her missing to the police and pretending to be the anxious parent claimed that someone entered the house and stole the girl.
After 12 hours of interrogation, Giannis Eikospentakis broke down and confessed that strangled his daughterbecause he did not want to bathe her and threw her lifeless body in a trash a few meters away from their house.
On November 24, 2017, the fire brigade is called to put out a fire that had broken out in a ground floor apartment in Nea Smyrni. The fire was small, but inside the apartment they were found the father and the twins are dead his sons.
The 40-year-old father of the children was reportedly facing serious family and psychological problems. He wrote on the wall of his house “I’m bored of you all”, set fire to his mattress, after closing all the doors and windows and committed suicide, taking his children with him to death.
- On December 17, 2017, public opinion is shocked by family tragedy in Saints Anargyros. A police officer who belonged to the bodyguard of former Prime Minister Costas Simitis kills his wife and mother-in-law. He then goes to the room where his only daughter is sleeping, shoots her in the head and commits suicide.
- The case of little AnnieHer murder 4-year-old Annie is perhaps one of the most horrific crimes that have occupied the Greek police. On her day Good Friday on April 21, 2015 Annie’s mother reports the disappearance of her daughter to the police.
As it was revealed, her death was a martyrdom. Her father, after killing her, cut her up and boiled her. Then, in order to make her body disappear, she threw some pieces in the toilet and some in bins in various parts of Athens.
The horrific murder of little Vassula in 2002
The lifeless body of the 13-year-old girl was found mutilated. The little girl’s mother immediately blamed her estranged husband, saying that he killed their child to avenge her, because she abandoned him. THE father was arrested and convicted of killing his daughter.
They tortured their 2.5 year old boy with boiling water
The 2014 The mother and her boyfriend transport a 2.5-year-old boy to the Miri Health Center in Heraklion, Crete. As it turned out, the Bulgarian couple poured boiling water on the baby’s back, causing him a torturous death.
Assassination of Douri-Ermioni:
His New Year’s Eve 1993 when the whole of Greece was paralyzed by the news of the horrible death of 6-year-old Nikos Douris who was found dead and sexually abused.
The perpetrator of this horrible crime is arrested, the father of the little boy, who confesses to his heinous act.
Professor of criminology Giannis Panousis stated that from the forensic report of the forensic laboratories it was not certain that the murderer was Manolis Douris. On February 24, 1996, two years after the murder of his son, Douris committed suicide in his cell in the Tripoli prison.
Source: διαφορετικό by www.diaforetiko.gr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of διαφορετικό by www.diaforetiko.gr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!