Try these chilling good tricks on a hot night! No one and nothing is guaranteed to stay dry!
1. Put an ice cube in your mouth. Kiss your partner and serve back and forth. As it gets smaller, hide it in different places. You play a little! Find it with your tongue.
2. With the ice cubes write a line on your partner’s naked body and follow it with your tongue. You will be completely excited as you watch the process waiting as your lips follow the ice cube trail. The destination can be north and south! It already depends on your naughty fantasies!
3. Put the ice in your boyfriend’s hand and guide his handas you draw lines around your breasts, slowly reaching your nipples.
4. While you pamper your partner orally, touch them alternately with your lips and rub the penis gently with ice. From the alternation of your hot lips and the feeling of a cold ice cube, your chin will also fall on the man.
5. Ask him to touch the ice on the parts of his body where your skin is thinner, more sensitive: at your wrists, inside your elbows, in your knees. The excitement of the sensitive parts is very sensual!
6. When your boyfriend lies on you, alternately tap your clit lightly with ice. If you’re too sensitive down, try having your panties on.
7. Put the ice cube between your breasts and move back and forth until your skin feels wet and cold, then guide your boyfriend’s penis between the two breasts. This is a massage without hands!
8. Draw a pair of ice cubes on the base. Believe it or not, it is the part of the brain that processes the touch on the sole, next to the area that leads to the genitals. Thus you get excited faster.
9. Sensitively rub your boyfriend’s scalp with one palm while using the other to guide the ice cube along his temple and hairline all the way to the lower neck.
10. After making love, move slowly along drop the ice on the back of your boyfriend and then ask him to do the same to you.
Read this too!
Kissing well is not easy – How to make a kiss memorable?
Source: Napidoktor by napidoktor.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Napidoktor by napidoktor.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!